Investor FAQs

Where can I buy shares in Vector Resources Limited?

You can buy the Company’s shares through a stockbroker. For more information on stockbrokers, please visit the Australian Securities Exchange website at

Who do I contact if I have questions about my shareholding in Vector Resources Limited?

The Company’s share registry services are managed by Link Market Services Limited. You can contact the share registry as below:
Level 4, Central Park, 152 St George’s Terrace
Perth, WA
Phone: 1300 554 474 or (02) 8280 7111
International: +61 2 8280 7111
Fax: (02) 9287 0303

What is Issuer Sponsorship?

Issuer Sponsorship replaced share certificates in 1997. Issuer Sponsorship enables shareholders to hold their securities in "paperless" form (like CHESS), but without being tied to a particular broker. However, unlike CHESS, shareholders cannot hold securities in different companies under the one identifying holder number. Your SRN typically begins with the letter "I" (which may look like the numeral "1" in some fonts).

Instead of receiving share certificates, holders receive holding statements (again, like CHESS) which show all details and movements (purchases, sales and other transactions). Statements are issued when you first become a holder and are dispatched within 5 business days of the end of any month in which transactions occur.
One of the important things to remember about Issuer Sponsorship is that your Security holder Reference Number (SRN) should be treated like a bank account PIN and not disclosed to third parties (except when authorised by you for a particular purpose - eg. trading, etc.). Please quote your SRN in any correspondence with the Company's share registrar. This will enable the share registrar to correctly identify you and fulfil your requests.

What is Broker Sponsorship?

Broker Sponsorship enables holders who are regular traders with a particular broker to have all of their holdings in different companies recorded under the one holder identification number (HIN). Again, it is extremely important that the confidentiality of your HIN is maintained. Your HIN begins with the letter "X".
Broker sponsored holdings are maintained on ASX's CHESS system. Your broker can explain this to you in more detail.

Another very important thing to know about Broker Sponsorship is that nearly all changes (changes of address, etc.) must be made through your sponsoring broker (this is to ensure that his/her records about you are completely correct).

How do I sell my shares off-market?

For Issuer Sponsored Shareholders
If you wish to transfer your listed securities to another person you will need to complete an off-market transfer form quoting your security holder reference number (SRN) on the transfer form, or attach a copy of a holding statement showing your SRN. This form can be obtained from Link Market Services Pty Ltd’s website at or you can call 1300 554 474 or (02) 8280 7111 and request for them to send you the form.

For Broker Sponsored Shareholders

You will need to contact your sponsoring broker who will arrange the transfer on your behalf.

I sold some of my shares during the financial year. Can I have a history of my holding?

Please contact the Company’s share registrar Link Market Services Pty Ltd. Charges may apply.

I can't locate my SRN / HIN. Can you give it to me over the phone?

SRN - Please contact the Company’s share registrar Link Market Services Pty Ltd.
HIN - Please contact your sponsoring broker.

How do I amalgamate several holdings?

For Issuer Sponsored Shareholders
If the names, addresses and banking instructions are identical, and they are Issuer Sponsored, the holdings can be amalgamated. Simply write, fax or e-mail the Company’s share registrar, quoting each security holder reference number (SRN) and requesting that they be amalgamated.
Where the names, addresses or banking instructions are not identical, please contact the share registrar for specific instructions.

For Broker Sponsored Shareholders

If one or more of your holdings is broker sponsored, you will need to contact your broker to arrange for the amalgamation. The Company share registrar is not permitted to make changes to broker sponsored holdings.

How do I notify the share registry that I have changed my contact details?

You must inform our share registry of any change to your address in writing. You can request a form by contacting Link Market Services from the contact details listed above.

Where do I find details of published financial information for Vector Resources Limited?

Copies of Annual Reports, ASX announcements and company presentations are contained on Investor page of this website. Alternatively you can click here and it will take you to a list of ASX announcements.

How can I obtain a copy of Vector Resources Limited 's Annual Report?

A copy of the annual report can be downloaded from the Investor section of this website. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view it.
Alternately, printed copies of the Annual Report can be mailed out. If you would like a printed copy of the report, please request it via the link below: Investor Contact.

Can I subscribe to receive alerts about Vector Resources Limited 's progress?

Yes, you can register to receive email alerts as and when Media Releases and ASX Announcements are posted. We will publish them on the website and send them to your preferred email address. Please click on Email Alerts to register your details.

How can I unsubscribe from Email Alerts?

If you no longer wish to receive Email Alerts from Vector Resources Limited, go to the Email Alerts page and click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page.